Saturday, May 2, 2009

MORE YUMMY BOOKS

This last trip took me to the foothills of Colorado and the snow tipped mountains of the mighty rocky mountains. It lifts my spirit higher to breathe deeply the mountainous air. The sun definitely feels closer and warmer at that height. I went scavenging to Archiver's and Michael's to look for the perfect archival papers and stash them for photo journaling and memory making. I also found stickers. yea yea. Adding to my repertoire of great resources there are three that make my best of list for May. 1) Scrapbooking YOUR FAITH by Courtney Walsh ( these are pages and pages of layouts that celebrate your spiritual beliefs and make me excited to show what God is doing and documenting what GoD has done.) 2) Faith Books and Spiritual JOURNALING Expressions of Faith through ART by Sharon Soneff (Wow the examples will take you places to express your truest self). 3) Altered Book Collage by BarbaraMatthiessen ( some truly great examples of how to recycle and upcycle any vintage materials you have laying around... this inspires me to make a keepsake journal or pass on an heirloom for others). There is a lot of love and care put into these resources I hope they will challenge you to reach new levels of visual journaling. Kindest Regards, Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment