Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ART JOURNALING and MORE

Inspiration can come from many sources. Today the web site of www.janicelowry.com has been very uplifting to me. Janice is also featured in the Somerset Studio Art Journaling magazine. She is also the journaler who is featured at the Smithsonian for collecting hundred of her art journals. Now that is so inspiring to me to keep learning new techniques and adding more interesting facts combining life and art. Art journaling is an act of lovingkindness for reconnecting with my soul. It is hope and joy.
I get excited about organizing my art supplies and art papers. It is just creative play.. but I can not live without it. Much joy and inspiration to all. Kind Regards, L. J.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is hugely cool that Janice Lowry's "art" is actually on display at the Smithsonian ... it doesn't get any better than that! Bravo. Inspiration comes in many sizes, shapes and styles and I know Janice and YOU my dear have inspired me today and I thank YOU for that!

    ReplyDelete